The Moruya Country Markets are the longest running weekly market on the South Coast, with over 100 stalls enthralling visitors and locals for over 35 years!
Every Saturday between 8.30 and 12.30, you can enjoy a huge variety of locally produced products, such as
- Fresh baked bread
- Local meats
- Local Milk
- Local Fruit and Veg
- 9 food stalls
- Gourmet Coffee
- Local Artisans
- Handmade Leather Goods
- Fabrics, Clothing, Socks, Hats
- Fishing gear
- Fresh Fish
- 2nd Hand Tools
- Plants, Flowers, Local Bush Food Plants
- Home made Jams, Pickles, Chutneys and Sauces
- Massages and Herbal Remedies
- Soaps, Perfumes and Essential Oils
- Timber Slabs and Chopping Boards
- Kid’s Playground, Jumping Castles, Flying Fox Ride
Also, as a non-profit organisation run by the stallholders, all extra moneys are given back to the community, e.g. hospitals, local sporting clubs and schools and families in need!
So buy local, buy from your local producers and support your local community – visit your original farmer’s market – the Moruya Country Markets, every Saturday at Riverside Park, Moruya!